In this episode, we chat about:
- The difference between being trauma-informed and trauma-sensitive
- The importance of a trauma-sensitive lens in business
- How trauma-sensitive practices can help your business thrive
- Ways using a trauma-sensitive lens can support your clients to engage in your programs, podcasts and online spaces
- How to show up in a way that supports your unique way of being
Mai-kee Tsang (She/Her) is The Sustainable Visibility® Mentor, Certified Trauma-Sensitive Leadership Coach & Podcast Guesting Strategy Trainer.
She helps underestimated & underrepresented entrepreneurs to be seen with their consent as they become more visible to share their message to grow their impact-fuelled businesses.
She has been featured on over 55+ podcasts (including Systems Saved Me, The BS-Free Service Business Podcast, The Copywriter Club, and more) by pitching herself onto aligned podcasts with her signature Pitch with Purpose™ Framework. And finally, in order to increase representation for Asian voices in the online space, she has created the Asian Online Business Directory as a free resource to help 100+ Asian entrepreneurs to be more easily seen, heard and found for their respective areas of expertise.
Resources and Links:
Book in a call to learn more about my 1:1 coaching