Welcome to The Rachel Kurzyp Show.
It’s never been easier to elevate your visual brand. If you’re keen to give your brand a refresh over the coming months, listen to my conversation with Jacqui first.
In this episode, we chat about:
- Why there is a time and place for DIY design
- The WOW framework for creating an authentic visual brand
- Common design mistakes small business owners make and how to avoid them
- Questions to ask yourself when you’re trying to decide between DIYing it or hiring a designer
- How to overcome perfectionism in the design process
Jacqui Nauton is a graphic designer turned online design coach for small biz owners. She helps passionate business owners take charge of their business giving them the skills and confidence they need to create their own incredible visual brand and graphics through her signature program: DIY Design My Biz.
Jacqui is also the host of podcast Design Hacks for DIYers and loves sharing how good design in business is pivotal to growth and success. Jacqui is a new mum, cheesecake lover and Canva fanatic.
Thanks so much for tuning into today’s episode.
If you’ve found what I’ve shared valuable please leave a review and hit the subscribe button so you don’t miss when a new episode drops every Wednesday.
Download the episode transcript here.