I recently spoke with Casey from The Real Her Project about why you can’t let your past define you.
The coping mechanisms that helped me get through a pretty shit childhood turned on me last year. Instead or pushing me forward they started to hold me back.
So I decided I had to start building the lifestyle I want and a business I love from the ground up all over again. Putting myself out there and being vulnerable in the world is the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do, but it’s been worth it.
Being honest with who I am and owning my past experiences has changed my life. All the corny life quotes are true, who knew?
We spoke about:
- how to overcome childhood trauma
- how to show up in the world
- the best way to build a business from the ground up
- how to be authentic on social media
- why starting a business based on your skill sets and expertise may be easier
- how to overcome your self limiting beliefs and so much more!
Listen to the podcast now and let me know what you think.