Here’s some great advice from people starter than me.
- Don’t get critiques from your heroes get them from the intern with fresh and unspoiled eyes.
- Popularity is not a success metric in physical world so why is it in the digital world?
- Every job has your signature on it, make sure you’re happy to sign your work.
- Ideas naturally demise over time unless you start taking action and start iterating.
- It is important to be stubborn. But you’ve got to be stubborn to the right people.
- You learn your best lessons through your failures, not your successes.
- Every day only give 80% of your full capacity. It’s a long distance race not a sprint.
What great advice have you been told or read as a freelancer? Share it in the comments below.
Featured image by Rachel Kurzyp. Photo taken in Paris.