You’re so close, if only you had a little clarity…
You have so many business ideas swirling around your head and you don’t know how they fit together or which one to do first.
You’ve spent weeks trying to define who you are and what you do but you’re struggling to succinctly explain your business in words.
You want to turn your side hustle into your full-time job but you don’t know how to take the plunge.
You know you should be putting yourself out there more but you’re afraid to be vulnerable, fail and even succeed, and you don’t know why.
I came to Rachel because I knew my business didn’t reflect who I was at all, but I didn’t know where to begin. Rachel not only provided a whole host of insightful answers to my questions, she helped me completely redefine the questions! The highlight of the project was when I realised I was working from a faulty premise: that I knew who my target market was, when in fact it didn’t suit me at all. Shifting my thinking about that helped me to see a whole host of new opportunities that would actually be fulfilling and enjoyable. I could never have gained new insight about my business and brand on my own.Nicole Merlin
Here’s what you get:
- An easy to complete online form that will help me get to know you better, and understand where you’re currently at and where you want to be
- A 90-minute Skype session where we get super specific about the one thing that’s holding you back and come up with a list of actions you can take to resolve it
- After our session, I’ll send you a PDF with the list of actions we’ve agreed upon, along with any other ideas, advice, and resources I think will help you get moving again
- PLUS two weeks after our session I’ll check in with you via email and give you a kick-up-the-butt or hurrah-go-you-girl talk depending on where you’re at. Because let’s face it, most of us need that extra push
There are times when you need to seek the expertise of people with passion and experience to ensure you find direction and clarity, rather than feeling like you are wandering around aimlessly. Rachel is a great grounding point for finding that clarity. She has a breadth of insight, resources, and experience. Rachel is also very knowledgeable and provides sound guidance and direction. Her probing questions helped me to clarify my business ideas, and I saved time by getting this personalised guidance, which has solidified my strategy moving forward.Lyndsey Jackson
Instant Clarity is for you if:
- You’re willing to do the work – I don’t believe in telling people what to do. Because I don’t have all the answers but I do have the tools, insights and questions that will help YOU discover solutions that work for you
- You really benefit from talking things through and love breaking problems down into bite-sized steps that you can action straight away
- You’re totally ready to make some changes – you can’t expect a different result if you keep doing the same things you always have. You might need to learn a new skill, or delegate or face a fear. Either way, you’re going to have to change something
I know what it’s like to be stuck and have no one to turn to for advice.
At 17, I became homeless and had no choice but to figure stuff out on my own, as I went along. I got really good at breaking massive problems into tiny totally doable pieces. I learnt to love lists, address my fears head-on, and carve my own path.
I built the lifestyle I want and a business I love from the ground up.
I didn’t wait for permission, I just got stuck into it. I started listening to my inner voice and doing what felt right for me. And I’m still working at it, every day, just like you. It’s the combination of my journalism background with my business knowledge and technical skill-set that lets me deliver unique communication and business solutions for my clients.
But I hear you. It can be tough to figure out where you’re stuck, much less share it with someone else.
That’s why my online form is filled with prompts and questions to help you get your thoughts down on paper. And I’ve been told, I’m the right balance between a great listener; give-it-to-you-straight talker, and get stuff done coach.
I came to Rachel because I needed help repackaging my CV and updating my LinkedIn profile. Rachel helped me find clarity and expression around my skill sets, personal attributes, and career goals, when I couldn’t. She acknowledged and managed my personal fears with empathy and firmness. Her support and encouragement makes me feel I can be me for the first time in ages, and it feels good. When I saw her copy I feel like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders and that maybe someone does want what I have to offer.Madeleine Kelly
Let me help you get unstuck.
I’ll give you ideas you may not have considered, and an action plan to get you moving forward, today.
Don’t waste another moment being stuck. Instant Clarity is only a click away.