Is Fabulous Blog Bundle for you?
An acclaimed blog filled with savvy, thoughtful and professional content? Done.
Want more traffic, likes, shares and comments? We’ll get it.
Want to see your byline on all your favourite sites? Yep, I can help with that, too.
You’re an expert in your industry
People are queuing up to hear you speak
You’re tweeting like mad
And your sales pages, wow I like what I see!
But your blog is a little empty…
You’ve got a tonne of knowledge you’re dying to share,
But you avoid looking at your blog because you haven’t written a post since you launched the damn thing over 9 months ago,
And you’re sick of seeing WRITE BLOG POST on the top of your to-do list, week after week, after week.
Don’t worry, we all have a slightly neglected area in our business because we can’t possibly do everything, and you know, have a life.
I’ve known Rachel on both a personal and professional level for close to 2.5 years now. In that time, I’ve seen her grow from strength to strength across digital marketing, communications and brand development. Clients I’ve put her forward to, have also been impressed with her strong work ethic, keen eye and incredibly efficient style. This is a rare combination in today’s content-overload world. Rachel knows how to cut through and she’s responsive. I’ve consulted with her on my own rebrand and journalistic endeavours. And, I’ve never been let down.Leona Devaz
Here’s what you get:
- An online form that will help us get to know each other, and make sure we tailor your content to your readers and market
- A 30 minute Skype chat where we nail down four topics you’re audience needs to read right now
- 4 x 400 – 500-word blog posts that people will actually read and want to share
- Read-me-now headlines using proven copywriting formulas that will make your audience stop and take notice
- Super specific call-to-actions that will have your readers signing up for your newsletter or visiting your sales page
- SEO ready content filled with totally relevant, specific keywords your readers are searching for
- Fabulous looking content formatted with subheadings, bullet points and a social media friendly image
- 2 x social media posts per blog ready for sharing across your main channels
- One FREE round of changes so you walk away completely satisfied
- FOUR fabulous blog posts delivered to you within a week so you can start filling up that empty content calendar ASAP
- PLUS a just-for-you PDF that explains how to repurpose and reuse your content so you get the most out of it!
We were initially a bit hesitant to outsource writing for our own outreach products because we felt nobody could really understand what we wanted to say like we do. Rachel pleasantly surprised us, and we barely needed to touch her copy. Despite our ‘insider’ briefs, she was able to spot the rhythm and narrative focus right away, and delivered lively, accessible stories for each piece of the blog post package.
We will definitely work with Rachel again because her confident, no-nonsense and professional working style, make it so easy: Clear timelines, occasional updates to reassure that things are on track (or a gentle reminder that we had forgotten to do something!), and on time delivery.Tim France
Fabulous Blog Bundle is for you if:
- You’re an expert in your field and want to share your knowledge with others but you’re too busy running your business to write (a girl’s gotta eat!)
- You know you should be blogging but you’re not sure what to write about, what your readers want, or how to create a successful post
- You want to be known as a writer but there’s like a million other things you’d rather be doing (like chatting on Facebook, getting your nails did, watching Netflix…)
For over eight years I’ve helped people and businesses give their audience the content they need, when and where they want it. I’ve also written for nearly every industry you can think of. Recently I’ve written blogs for graphic designers, personal trainers, painters, engineers, universities, UN agencies, and the Australian Government.
Rachel has the rare talent of telling stories while understanding the context well so that these stories are representative, empowering and true to those described. She is hardworking, brave and would be an asset to any organisation.Weh Yeoh
So what are you waiting for?
Stop Googling how-to-guides and telling yourself that you have to be a writer too! Because you don’t.
Invest your time into doing what you do best – running your business in whatever that may be.
And I’ll do the rest. Just click the pretty white button.